19 arrested in Polk sex sting | Crime
Bartow, Florida -- The Polk County Sheriff's Office says 19 people were arrested following a two-day prostitution sting that targeted both men and women.
Detectives reportedly posted and answered ads for sex from the website Backpage.com. Suspects were arrested on charges from soliciting prostitution to narcotics violations.
Mug Shot Gallery: The suspects' booking photos
The following is arrest information provided by the Polk Sheriff's Office:
32-year-old Eugene Agbebaku of Wesley Chapel solicited a female detective for sex in exchange for money. Agbebaku is married and a father who lives in Hillsborough County but works in Polk County as a UPS driver. Agbebaku requested not to use a condom. Later told detectives he wanted to contract a disease. He admitted to being a sex addict who solicits prostitutes three to four times a week for unprotected sex.
54-year-old John David Szydlowski of Lakeland solicited a female detective for sex in exchange for money. When he entered the room he immediately began to fondle the detective and was arrested. He is married and a father who resides in Polk County. He is an administrator at All Saints Academy. He admitted having sexual related issues and being addicted to prostitutes.
39-year-old Desiree Sunshine Dorrance of Winter Haven, was contacted by a male detective and agreed to provide sexual acts and spanking for money. She is married and resides in Polk County. She has a history of posting on backpage.com and Craigslist. She admitted to being extremely active online. She is married and has children.
26-year-old Keyonte Rashad Kilgore of Lakeland solicited a female detective for sex in exchange for money. He told her he did not have money but would give her Tylenol with Codeine in exchange for sex. He hired a taxi and asked the detective to pay his fair. When he arrived he was arrested. He did not have the Tylenol or any money. It is unknown what his intentions were related to paying for sex.
46-year-old Aniyuo Christopher Keeler of Lakeland solicited a female detective online for sex in exchange for money. He would not disclose if he was married. He told detectives that he was a history professor at a local college. Keeler is not a professor. He later told them he worked for Compass Group of North America.
32-year-old Marvin Stewart Caraballo-Munoz of Tampa was contacted by a male detective online and agreed to provide sexual acts in exchange for money. He is a transsexual. It was determined he is from Panama and has overstayed his Visa here in the USA. An ICE detainer was placed on Munoz. He faces deportation.
32-year-old Javier Lara is Munoz's boyfriend/pimp of Hialeah Gardens, arrived at the arrest location two hours after Munoz's arrival. He said he was looking for "Mike." It was revealed he was there to check on Munoz. He had text messages about the prostitution as well as pictures of him and Munoz prior to meeting the detective. A search of his car also resulted in cocaine being found. Both Munoz and Lara admitted to Lara receiving money for the prostitution.
- Eugene Agbebaku, DOB 05/01/1979, Wesley Chapel; Married with children/UPS Supervisor. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- John David Szydlowski, DOB 06/05/1957, Lakeland, CFO All Saints. Charged with Solicit Prostitution - Battery.
- Tracy Lamont Brassfield, DOB 07/17/1962, Brandon. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Brittany Reese, DOB 04/15/1985, New Port Richey. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Britany Vance, DOB 01/31/1992, Atlanta, GA. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Daryn Weatherman, DOB 03/29/1972, Forestdale, MO. Charged with Solicit Prostitution
- Michael Cerny, DOB 01/07/1991, Lakeland. Charged with Possession of Marijuana Under 20 Grams/Drug Paraphernalia
- Emmanuel Alejo, DOB 06/06/1993, Lakeland. Charged with Possession of Alcohol by Person Under 21.
- Desiree Sunshine Dorrance, DOB 09/11/1982, Winter Haven. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Keyonte Rashad Kilgore, DOB 01/16/1986, Lakeland. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Dwayne Amos Pinkney Jr., DOB 12/19/1981, Winter Haven. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Jason F. O'Farrell, DOB 08/22/1981, Lakeland. Charged with Solicit Prostitution. O'Farrell is married with children. He stated he was aware of Polk County's reputation regarding enforcement of prostitution laws in the county. Employed by Cardinal Health.
- Aniyuo Christopher Keeler, DOB 05/25/1965, Lakeland. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Marvin Stewart Caraballo-Munoz, DOB 11/25/1979, Tampa. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- Javier Lara, DOB 11/21/1979, Hialeah Gardens. Charged with Deriving Proceeds from Prostitution - Possession of Cocaine.
- Michael Tolley, DOB 01/03/1964, Lakeland. Charged with Solicit Another to Commit Lewdness. Tolley is married.
- Terrance Jones, DOB 01/11/1987, Winter Haven. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.
- William Curtis Bigham, DOB 05/31/1988, Apt. 20, Lakeland. Charged with Solicit Prostitution. On Probation for Possession of Marijuana.
- David Joseph Couell, DOB 09/30/1975, Lakeland. Charged with Solicit Prostitution.